CENTRO CERAMICA’s Privacy Statement and Policy
Last modified: November 16th, 2032
This is the Privacy Statement and Policy (“Privacy Statement”) for Achilleas Michaelides and Sons Ltd and its affiliates (“CENTRO CERAMICA”).
CENTRO CERAMICA understands that your privacy is important. CENTRO CERAMICA is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information you provide or as you access and use materials on CENTRO CERAMICA.com or other CENTRO CERAMICA websites (the “Site”), including the Site subscription pages or other websites or apps that post a link to this Privacy Statement. In addition, information that you submit to CENTRO CERAMICA in response to an email request for information or other outreach from CENTRO CERAMICA, will be treated in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
CENTRO CERAMICA may, in its discretion, amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. To ensure you are able to remain informed about the information we collect and how we use it, material changes to our statement will be reflected here. This Site may contain links to external sites which are not governed by this Privacy Statement. CENTRO CERAMICA does not take responsibility for the privacy practices of any third-party sites to which we link. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any such sites before you submit information there.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully, as your access to and use of our Websites signifies that you have read and understand all terms within this privacy Statement. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
INFORMATION We Process About You
We may process different kinds of personal data about you, depending on whether you chose to create an account with us.
Persons who visit the Websites without logging in or registering (“unregistered ”):
- Contact Information: We collect email address, phone number, name or any other information which you provide to us at you for a specific function, for example a contact form and/or take part in surveys run by CENTRO CERAMICA.
- Website activity data: We collect information about how you use our website, products and services, including the pages you visit in our Website, like search history. We collect browser and operating system information, devices you use to access the Websites and your time zone setting. We also collect online identifiers. Specifically, we collect internet protocol (IP) address information and we set cookies as explained in following sections.
Persons who choose to create an account (“registered”).
We collect from registered users the same categories of information described above for unregistered users.
- Contact Information: We collect username or similar identifier, and email address.
- Payment and Commercial Information: If you make a purchase, we collect payment card or account details and related information necessary to process payments.
- User Submitted Personal Information: We collect information you submit in order to personalize your account or for a specific function, for example, preferences, feedback, survey responses, your communication preferences, as well as any other information which you voluntarily provide to us at your direction for a specific function.
In addition, we sometimes aggregate information, and the types of systems and browsers of users CENTRO CERAMICA also may conduct user surveys on the Web or use technologies to provide CENTRO CERAMICA with information on a number of areas, such as user identity, user viewing habits, whether or not users found what they were searching for, whether the Site content is relevant to user needs, and the like.
Sources from Which We Process Personal Information
We collect Personal Information in the following ways:
- Directly from you: We collect the categories of information listed above directly from you.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As will be explained in the section below, we set cookies and other automatic techniques to collect website activity data when you visit the Websites.
Purposes for Which We Process Your Personal Information
The purposes of processing of your personal information will depend on the use of the Site and the personal information provided. We process your personal information:
Purposes for Which We Process Your Personal Information
We process personal information for the purposes described below.
- Communicate with you and manage your requests in relation to your account, subscriptions to CENTRO CERAMICA newsletters, events and survey participations
- Customer management: We process identifiers and contact information, and payment and commercial information to manage a registered users’ account, to provide customer support and notices to the registered user about their account and their subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, or notices about changes to any products or services we offer or provide.
- Provision of services: We process identifiers, website activity data, and, additionally, for registered users only, contact information, and, where applicable, payment and commercial information, including any interactive features on our Website, to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Tailoring your experience at the Site with relevant CENTRO CERAMICA materials
- Measuring and improving the effectiveness of CENTRO CERAMICA marketing programs across different channels
- Improving our web content and navigation
- Informing you about updates to the service and notifying you about other products and services offered by CENTRO CERAMICA that may be of interest to you, including information regarding publications and events and track email engagement activity for internal use only.
- Functionality and security: We may process any of the categories of data we process to diagnose or fix technology problems, to verify your payment information, and to detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement.
- For compliance with a legal obligation. This includes anti-fraud and anti-money laundering measures as well as tax requirements.
On the basis of your consent where required under applicable privacy laws. Insofar as you have granted us consent to the processing of personal information for specific purposes, the lawfulness of such processing is based on your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
AUTHENTICATION trough external services
HOW WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The third parties with whom we may need to share personal information to help us provide services and products to you and to run our Site include:
- We disclose the categories of personal information we process to our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include payment processing and fulfilling orders, risk and fraud detection and mitigation, customer service, marketing and advertising, analytics, security, or hosting our services. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to process such information for any other purposes.
- Our subsidiaries or affiliates
- Our advisors
- Law enforcement bodies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order.
Because CENTRO CERAMICA is a cloud organization, we may need to transfer personal information which is collected on the Site or through other means as described under this Privacy Statement across the CENTRO CERAMICA cloud partners to help operate our business efficiently. This also includes third parties located in different countries around the world, including outside of the EU, such as USA, and the UK. These arrangements may involve your personal information located in various countries around the world CENTRO CERAMICA maintains and stores personal information in systems and applications located in Europe as well as USA where privacy laws differ. The personal information is only accessible by authorized persons or vendors who are bound by privacy requirements, and we only make these arrangements or transfers where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect information held in that country. In addition, the Site may be viewed and accessed anywhere in the world including countries that may not have laws regulating the use and transfer of personally identifiable information.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
CENTRO CERAMICA retains your personal information for so long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using our services) and the length of time thereafter during which we may have a legitimate need to reference your personal information to address issues that may arise
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Where permissible, we will also delete your personal information upon your request as explained above in the section Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information.
In our marketing communications with you we monitor and comply with applicable data privacy laws and if, at any time, you prefer not to receive further communications from us in any or all forms you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every e-mail that is sent to you by us. When subscribing to CENTRO CERAMICA e-mail newsletters, you are given the opportunity to select which promotions, news, and information you would like to receive at the time of sign up, and you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from such communications.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES`
With most internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored on your computer. Please refer to your browser instructions or you can visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/ which will give you more information.
You can control and modify your cookie preferences by using the cookie banner in our Website. You have the option to choose the period to which your consent will be valid and you can withdraw your consent at any time . We do not currently respond to browser do-not-track signals.
We currently use the following types of cookies, which are set by the Websites’ domains, or by other domains we own or control:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Websites. These include, for example, cookies that enable a user to log in to our Websites and to check if a user is allowed access to a particular service or content.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies help us to personalize and enhance your online experience on our Websites. This type of cookies allows us to recognize you when you return to our Websites and to remember, for example, your choice of language.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and to see how users use and explore our Websites. These cookies help us to improve our Websites, for example by ensuring that all users are able to find what they are looking for easily.
Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies.
CENTRO CERAMICA has in place appropriate technological and operational security processes designed to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized employees and contractors will have access to any data provided by you, and that access is limited by need. Each employee or contractor having access to any personally identifiable information is obligated to maintain its confidentiality. Although we take steps that are generally accepted as industry standard to protect your personally identifiable information, CENTRO CERAMICA cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will not become accessible to unauthorized persons and CENTRO CERAMICA cannot be responsible for any actions resulting from a breach of security when information is supplied over the internet or any public computer network.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
This Site may contain links to other Web sites that are not operated by CENTRO CERAMICA.
CENTRO CERAMICA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any non CENTRO CERAMICA web sites to which we link from the Site. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting other websites and sites not governed by our Privacy Statement. We cannot control the content or security of such websites. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred by a user as a result of visiting such websites. No links are intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of that other website.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
CENTRO CERAMICA complies with all applicable data privacy laws. CENTRO CERAMICA may be compelled to surrender personal user or customer information to legal authorities if presented with a court subpoena or similar legal or administrative order, or as required or permitted by the laws, rules and regulations of any nation, state or other applicable jurisdiction. Also, in the event of a violation of the terms and conditions of use of the Site or a violation of any restrictions on use of materials provided in or through the Site, we may disclose personal user information to our affected business partners or legal authorities.
YOUR RIGHTS Related to Your Personal Information
In accordance with applicable data privacy laws, including but not limited to the GDPR and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), you have certain rights depending on your location.
These rights may include:
- The right to know what Personal Information is being collected and for what purpose.
- The right to access your Personal Information.
- The right to have your Personal Information rectified, corrected or updated.
- The right to have your Personal Information deleted, including from any third parties where your Personal Information has been sold, shared or disclosed.
- The right to know what Personal Information is being “sold” or “shared”, for what purpose and the categories of recipients of your Personal Information.
- The right to opt out of the “sale” or “sharing” of your Personal Information.
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Information.
- The right not to be subject to any automated decision making and profiling.
If you would like to access, review, update, correct, and delete any Personal Information we hold about you, or exercise any other privacy rights available to you, you can send us your request. Our privacy team will review your verifiable privacy rights request and respond to you as quickly as possible. If we are unable to comply with your request due to an exception or limitation, we will explain this in writing. If we need more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Where processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent to processing. This may not apply if there are other legal justifications to continue processing. If you think we may have incorrect personal information or would like a copy of the personal information we hold on you, or to exercise any other data protection right, please contact us.
Please note that unless you have created an account with us, we may not have sufficient information to identify you and therefore may not be in a position to respond to your request. Additionally, in some cases in order to adequately verify your identity or your authorization to make the request, we may require you to provide additional information.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority.
CENTRO CERAMICA understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, particularly in their online interactions. This Site is not designed for and does not intentionally target or solicit to children 18 years of age and younger.
For further questions you may contact the appropriate data protection point of contact:
Archangel Michael 49
2057 Nicosia – Cyprus